Cannot debug App startup
If you are running into problems while debugging startup code of your apps, please check the following:
- Ensure that Eclipse with ADT is not running in background. If it is, close it as it interferes with startup debugging.
- Ensure that Android DDMS is not running in the background.
- If nothing helps, ensure that no other Android-related tools are running. Check for java.exe instances in Task Manager and terminate if any.
- If this still does not help, reboot your device or emulator.
- Finally, try restarting your host PC.
If nothing helps, please click the "Show process dump" button in the "Resuming Android App" dialog. The information there might contain error messages generated by DDMS that can explain the problem.